Become a Sponsor!
We invite you to become a sponsor of the 2017 EXPO. The funds raised are used primarily to help keep the cost of the EXPO’s special events at reasonable prices for attendees. For the 2017 EXPO, we are offering four levels of sponsorship so that companies and organizations of any size can participate as an EXPO Sponsor. The levels of sponsorship are Bronze ($250), Silver ($500), Gold ($750) and Platinum ($1,000) Sponsors are given recognition on the EXPO website, convention program, signs at the EXPO and in The Fruit Growers News and The Vegetable Growers News publications. There is also an opportunity to provide support as a Scholarship Sponsor for $1,500.
EXPO 2016 Facts:
- 4,200 growers, farm marketers, and industry associates attended
- 452 exhibitors participated in the trade show
- Thirteen scholarship winners
- 47 companies and organizations participated as EXPO Sponsors
- 315 attendees at the 2016 EXPO banquet
For your company to be included as a sponsor for this year’s EXPO, we need to receive your response by September 1, 2017.