2022 Room Blocks Now Open!
|HOTEL||BLOCK RATE||PHONE NUMBER||CALL IN/ACCESS CODE||Room Block Closes|
|Amway Grand Plaza||$134.00+||800-253-3590||Great Lakes Expo||November 3, 2022|
|Courtyard Grand Rapids Downtown||$140.00+||877-901-6632||Great Lakes Expo||November 3, 2022|
|Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown||$138.00+|
(2 night minimum)
|616-235-7611||Great Lakes Expo or GLE||November 22, 2022|
|Hyatt Place Grand Rapids Downtown||$156+||800-233-1234||Great Lakes Expo||November 5, 2022|
|JW Marriot Grand Rapids||$201.00+||877-901-6632||Great Lakes Expo||November 3, 2022|
For Amway Grand Plaza, Courtyard by Marriot, and the JW Marriot, the following applies:
- Recommended Hotels
- Reservations that include Tuesday evening will require a 2 night minimum stay.
- A $50 early departure fee will be assessed for early departures at the Amway Grand Plaza.
- Room cancellations at the Amway Grand Plaza, Courtyard by Marriott Downtown, and JW Marriott: The hotel will charge one night’s lodging for each room canceled after November 16, 2022
Holiday Inn Downtown Grand Rapids
- Reservations are two night minimum.
- Free shuttle provided for 2 mile radius (includes to the DeVos Place)
If you have any questions about the Great Lakes EXPO hotel block, please contact Brandy Martin, Convention Services Manager at Experience Grand Rapids, at 800-678-9859 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete list of area hotels, call Experience Grand Rapids at 800-678-9859 or go to its website at www.experiencegr.com.
It has come to our attention that a company called Event Travel Planners is inaccurately representing itself as the Great Lakes EXPO "housing vendor" and is contacting Great Lakes EXPO exhibitors and attendees, soliciting business. Specifically, they will offer to make hotel reservations for the Great Lakes EXPO on your behalf.
The Great Lakes EXPO is NOT utilizing the services of ANY housing service. Please DO NOT make your hotel reservations through Event Travel Planners or any other company offering to make you a hotel reservation. If you provide your credit card information to any of these unauthorized vendors, your card may be charged but you may not have a reservation when you arrive in Grand Rapids.